Oswego County Department of Social Services

[Social Services Home] [Oswego County Homepage] [Mental Hygiene Home]

TO MAKE A REFERRAL: Submit the following forms to the MHSC by Mail or FAX
(If you require assistance with completing the necessary forms, contact the MHSC directly)

** Missing or Incomplete Forms will Delay the Referral Process**

Questions about Oswego County Mental Hygiene?
Call 315-963-5361 or